The Enneagram Relationships Workshops:
The Dynamics of Intimacy and Interpersonal Effectiveness
The teachers of this workshop, Roxanne Howe-Murphy and Ronna Phifer-Ritchie, are immersed in a number of new projects, including upcoming books. Recently, we have come to realize that is necessary to take a sabbatical from some of our usual responsibilities, including teaching Riso-Hudson workshops, to make room for our emerging individual work. This decision is made easier knowing that there are other teachers who are authorized to offer these remarkable workshops in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we are happy to refer you to them.
We thank you for your interest in the profound work of Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson of the Enneagram Institute. For a schedule of upcoming Riso-Hudson workshops, visit: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/schedules.asp
For more information on Roxanne’s new book, Deep Living, due out January, 2013, go to www.deeplivinginstitute.com.
There also will be information coming soon on coursework based upon her book.
If you are interested in becoming certified as a presence-based Deep Coaching Professional, visit: www.deepcoachinginstiute.com.
For information on Ronna’s Relationship Coaching services and upcoming publications on relational health and personality development, go to www.EnneaGrowth.com
Coming soon: Executive, Private, and Small Group Couples Retreats with Ronna and colleagues at the Center for Relationship/Silicon Valley. Information will soon be available in fall 2012 at the new websites www.RonnatheRelationshipDoctor.com & http://centerforrelationship.com
A life without relationships…it’s impossible. Relationships are core to our existence, and have an enormous impact on our identity, self-worth, and success in the world. They can be rewarding and intriguing, as well as baffling and sometimes painful. How we interact with others provides a key to our psychological and spiritual development.
The Enneagram offers a profound and immensely practical way to understand and shift your relationships with others.
In this authorized Riso-Hudson workshop:
· Deepen your awareness of how automatic and core thinking and emotional dynamics impact relationships;
· Explore your historical conflict/coping patterns and learn effective methods you can use for more effective communication.
· Discover how the three Instinctual Variants (Subtypes) affect primary motivations and priorities in your relationships.
· Experience the impact of increasing your presence on the health of your relationships.
This authorized Riso-Hudson workshop is recommended for couples, single individuals who are interested in creating conscious relationships, parents, adult children of elderly parents, professionals who work closely with clients and anyone having challenges in their relationships.
Dr. Roxanne Howe-Murphy is Principal of the Deep Coaching Institute, an executive coaching company, and Director of the Enneagram Institute of the San Francisco Bay Area. Howe-Murphy is the author of Deep Coaching: Using the Enneagram as a Catalyst for Profound Change, and is the founding teacher of the Deep Coaching Certification Program.
Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie is Principal of Enneagrowth, a Senior Faculty Member at the Center for Relationship/Silicon Valley, and co-director of the Enneagram Institute of the San Francisco Bay Area. She is a professional relationship consultant and trainer, and holds a doctorate in counseling psychology and a master’s in marriage and family therapy . Phifer-Ritchie is a certified life coach and a researcher in relational health and the Enneagram.
TO REGISTER: Send an email to Ronna at Ronna@EnneagramInstitute.com or call 408-398-7111
1) CEU’s: This course meets the requirements for 15 hours of Continuing Education Credit for MFT’s and LCSW’s as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. $25.00 administration fee.
2) Cancellation policy: In the event you need to cancel, a $35.00 fee will be deducted from your refund up to 60 days before the 1st day of the workshop. From 8-59 days before the 1st day of the workshop, 50% of the full payment will be refunded. There will be no refunds within 1 week of the workshop.